Saturday, September 25, 2010

Henry was so good!

Daddy Henry
We took Henry to the Timbreblue family reunion this weekend and he was a perfect gentleman! We weren't sure how he was going to react to a huge dog park full of other whippets but he was absolutely wonderful. I was running around helping to organize the reunion most of the day, and he stuck right by my side.

He was friendly with other dogs, and the ONE time I heard him growl was a very small minor growl when a younger male got up in his face and was bugging him. I told him to cut it out and he quit immediately. I think that's quite good for an intact stud dog who is not used to a lot of other males. He's not "sharp" with other males the way a lot of intact males are. I'm very happy with his temperament!

No comments:

Post a Comment